Smart + Healthy Skin
Posted on Jun 29, 2017 by Alayne White
Every exciting day we interact with our clients, we hear lots of skin stories.
- “I don’t wash my face before bed.”
- “I use soap on my face, is that bad?”
- “I don’t like the way moisturizer feels so I don’t use it.”
- “Is it bad to squeeze your skin?”
- “I want my lines and wrinkles to go away.”
- “How do I get ride of my brown spots?”
- “I am a product junkie.”
The list goes on so I thought it would be helpful to make a list of the basic skin “rules” for great and healthy skin.
Here are my top faves:
LET’S START WITH RULE # 1 (3 PARTS)
- Find the best cleanser and moisturizer and marry them.
- Always wash your face when you get home (and change into your comfy clothes)
- Always moisturize.
We spend an inordinate amount of money on products when often it is just finding the right cleanser and moisturizer and using them consistently to balance your skin to perfection. Start here and I guarantee (unless you are pregnant or on serious meds or smoke or eat fast or processed food or drink soda regularly) that your skin will change for the better faster than you can get through a drive through.
If you even need some one on one advice, don’t hesitate to email me directly. firstname.lastname@example.org. I love talking skin.